Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Party of Two…Praying for More

I have been reading Megan’s blog for a long time now. I don’t know her but I found her blog through a friend of a friend probably two years ago now. However, I feel like I do know her because reading blogs and knowing all about someone else’s life, sure makes you feel like you do!

Anywho, Megan and her husband have been trying unsuccessfully for years to have a baby, and now they’ve turned to adoption.

They are selling these shirts to raise money for the adoption fund. I have wanted one for a long time because not only is it for a great cause, but also because it’s just super darn cute.

So I finally got one last week and it came in. I can’t wait to wear it. I think it’s really cool that if you send in a picture of yourself wearing one, they will add it to the baby book to show their baby one day how many people prayed for him/her. Pretty cool Smile

TLG_7322

It came perfectly wrapped.

TLG_7323

Front

TLG_7324

Back

That’s all, just wanted to share my sweet new shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...