Monday, August 19, 2013

Saving My Pennies

For what you say? Well friends, an embroidery machine!

I have wanted one for as long as I can remember. And now I’m well on my way to getting one! I wasn’t sure where to start though. So I did what I always do when I need experts on a subject, send out a Facebook status asking for suggestions!

I got a lot of great ones from my friends but it was my friend Lauren who had the machine that I thought best fit my needs and wants. As well as future needs. Hello sweet monogrammed baby clothes! She shared all kinds of useful information with me about her machine and I was hooked. She actually has the machine a step up from the one I’m shooting for, but for all intents and purposes they do pretty much the same thing.

She happened to be in town visiting her parents and had her machine with her. She was kind enough to offer me to come see it in action. And she even made me this super cute monogrammed pocket Tee in the process!

Photo 1 (4)

Chevron and FSU colors? Perfection!

I was so grateful for her to let me check out how her machine worked. It was definitely a little overwhelming, but I left there so pumped to start working my way towards my own!

I am planning to get the Brother PE770. Squeal! I’ve also bought everything to make a knock off Pottery Barn Bedford Craft Table. Double Squeal!

In the meantime I’m saving my pennies. I plan to call the machine mine in just a few months. I’m dreaming of monograms galore in the meantime!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, new follower here! I have that same embroidery machine and absolutely love it! You will have so much fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...