Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Slacker

So apparently I am not very good at this whole blogging thing...whenever I get on the website, I feel like it is more fun to read other people's blogs, than to write one...SO, I guess I need to write another one! I am A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y in LOVE with this weather! I know it is a little on the chilly side, but midday in the sun is perfect! Also, I have finally decided to make a change in my excersize routine. Well actually, I guess I have to have one first! So I have created one...GYM 3 times a week, and run on off days. I went with my Mom this past weekend in search of some plain black bathingsuit bottoms to go with my new top from Target. I found some that I liked, UNTIL I TRIED THEM ON! I really got the shock of my life in that dressing room. My mom offered to buy me some but I was repulsed by what I saw and I went home empty handed:( I can't blame it on the bottoms, becauseI tried on about 5 different styles, (including boyshorts!) so I know it's ALL me! So the second I got home, I ran around the block (expecting to rid the ripples right then!) And then dug out my long and unused YMCA card...so I really hope I can stick with my new routine, and continue on in the hopes of becoming AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL! (<-- kidding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...