Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I always wanna name a wednesday post HUMP DAY!

I'm glad this morning is over! I had two tests in my hard classes and I must say I think they went pretty okay. Guess the results will tell! I am super excited about Girl's Night tonight (miss u Erin!) too! Now I'm at work, been here half an hour and I'm bored already. .. Oh and in case you're wondering, the gym is going good. Day 3 now! I can already picture myself winning first place on Mario Kart on my Wii...sure hope I can make it! So off to the gym after work, then to see my girls!




I think blogs are more fun with pictures...so I will probably have them on every post, lol.

2 comments:

  1. pictures are fun :) Keep em' coming!
    Glad you came over last night! Did you like the movie?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I like the pics too!! Glad the gym is going good.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...