Monday, June 30, 2008

My Head Hurts:(

So lately I have noticed that I am having a little trouble seeing the board in class. I sit pretty close to the front so distance shouldn't really be an issue, but really within the past month or so I have been getting headaches that feel like it's right in between my eye balls. I NEVER get headaches, I mean NEVER, so having a headache is a big thing for me. I haven't had an eye appt. in probably two years and I scheduled one today but it's not until July 22nd. I just hope the headaches stay manageable until then and I can find out if I need glasses or what the deal is. I am fine at short distance, but far away is getting hard to see. I must say though I will not be terribly upset if I have to get glasses, because I used to REALLY want them when I was younger, but then again, I'm not very good at keeping things in their cases. Guess we'll see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. awe, I am sorry your head hurts...those are the worst!! i hope you find out what it is and get it fixed. I like having galsses but I also like having contacts that way if I get sick of the glasses then I have the contacts to fall back on!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...