Friday, May 17, 2013

High Five For Friday!



1) This time next week I will be knee deep in the water somewhere and my only worry will be if the tide is going to reach my chair! Hallelujah. We’re going to be camping in a tent. With a window unit to keep cool. We’re civilized tent campers if nothing else!


2) Tomorrow I’m going to get my first ever Brazilian Wax. TMI? I’m sure. But, that’s what blogs are right? TMI all the time. So, now you know. If you see me waddling around somewhere tomorrow, that’s why! Lord help me.

3) I am wearing my new tennis shoes today. Yay for casual Friday at work and comfy friggin’ feet! Seriously, I am over heels and wedges. They’re cute and I’ll always wear them, but they kill my feet.

4) I’m planning to win the Powerball Saturday night. We were making plans last night about what all we’re going to buy Monday morning. I can hardly wait! But seriously…how unbelievable would it be to be $550 Million Dollars richer?

5) It’s FRIDAY people – get excited!!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun camping... or it' probably more like "glamping" lol!

    Happy weekend!

    xo
    ivyandmolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Let's just hope for no rain - that would not be good! :) Happy Weekend to you too!

      Delete
  2. I've made 2 appointments for a bazillion wax and bailed each time... I'm terrified!! Let me know if its as bad as I think it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless your heart I hope you survived Saturday! LoL

    AC in a tent...now that is my kind of camping!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...