Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Jerrod + Alana: The Engagement

Something about these two love birds and this awesome location made this one of my favorite shoots yet!

Alana “does” my hair. I say it that way because “does” typically implies something ongoing. Well it still counts as ongoing if it’s only once a year…right? What can I say, I don’t do much with my massive hair! Jerrod plays softball with David. The girls get to hang out at the ball field while the boys play. Fun fun!

We’ve all been waiting for this engagement to happen for quite some time, so when it finally did, I was absolutely thrilled for them! Then Alana asked if I would take engagement pictures and I jumped at the opportunity. They are two of the nicest most grateful people you’ll ever meet and I am so honored to be a part of their story!

I couldn’t post just a few. There were too many favorites. Gorgeous people picture overload ahead!

TLG_5418

Jerrod proposed to her with this canvas he painted with one of her favorite sayings.

So sweet!

TLG_54260jpg

TLG_5436

TLG_5443  TLG_5520

TLG_5457

TLG_54550

TLG_5480

TLG_5563  TLG_5566

TLG_5506

TLG_5549

TLG_5591

TLG_5648  TLG_56050

TLG_5617

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...