Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I can't believe it's only hours away!




We are leaving in exactly 12 hours! Yippeee!!! I am so glad it is finally here because I honestly don't know if I could be more excited! I have probably checked weather.com at least 8 times today because of course today was supposed to be nasty and it said it would follow into tomorrow. One, our last drive to Disney was in the rain, or actually a torrential downpour/tornadoes/you name it, and we would rather not drive down in it again. TWO, tomorrow on the itenerary is Blizzard Beach, and if it's raining, it really won't be as much fun. Probably by the time you all wake up tomorrow, we will be arriving at our hotel, lol. We'll be home the 19th and I'm sure I'll have lots of blogging to do!!


We're off! (well in 12 hours;)



PS- please pray for our safety and good weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...