Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dunno what it is...




But this movie is SO addicting. It's my new favorite. I didn't understand what the big deal was until I finally watched the movie, but now that I have, I am HOOKED. I watch it almost back to back because I just can't get enough of EDWARD CULLEN. Okay okay, so I know he's a fictional character in a movie, but GOSH just the way he is with Bella (other character) is SO...well I can't even think of a word but for those of you who haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. The movie itself wasn't all that super duper wonderful, but just watching him is enough for me! The movie is made from the Twilight series books by Stephenie Meyer. I am currently reading the first one that I rented from the library. I can't wait to read the rest (4 total). I also can't wait til November when NEW MOON (aka Twilight 2) comes out. I will be at the theater for sure that weekend! Anywho, I'm off to stalk Robert Pattinson online. (Guy who plays Edward). Although I must say I like Edward much better than Robert. Why can't Edward be real?!

PS- David is over Edward, lol. I tell him constantly that I love the character and repeat all his lines hahahhaa....

I'll leave you with my favorite scene of the movie. Won't tell you when or where or what for those who haven't seen it, but here it is. The song that goes with it is stuck in my head all the time because it's now on my ipod!


1 comment:

  1. i looooooooooooooooooooove edward too! he is yummy!
    i want the soundtrack on my ipod!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...