Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Just Wanted to Post to See my New Signature...

And it worked! (I think, at least it shows in my preview). I always saw cute signatures on other people's blogs and it took me about two hours but I finally figured out how to make one! I'm sure I did it the hardest way possible but in the end it turned out really cute I think:)

Oh and just a little update, tomorrow at 5:30 we have an appointment for us and our parents to see the house we are hoping to put an offer on! Fingers crossed for a good outcome and hopefully this time tomorrow we have an offer on it! Trying not to get too excited because I hate being let down...

I'll keep you posted!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the signature and I can't wait to hear if your offer was accepted. Praying for your house hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ma'am! see coming blog on the house hunt:/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...