Tuesday, February 2, 2010

AVATAR=AMAZING



The other day David calls me and says hey you wanna go see Avatar? HECK YES! I admit when I saw the previews I wasn’t really into seeing this movie because it didn’t seem like my cup of tea, but ever since it’s become the highest grossing movie of all time I had to see what I’d been missing out on. I’d been bugging David for the past couple of days that I really wanted to see it and he still wasn’t convinced that we needed to spend the money on a movie. (being the Mr. Finance that he is) Well after talking with his friend at work who had just seen it and told David it was really good, of course then it’s something we must do lol. Fine with me!
So anyways the movie was about 2.5 hours and it didn’t even seem like it. Not once did I think “is it almost over yet?” In fact I could have watched another hour of it!
The effects in this movie are so good and the super cool 3D glasses we got to wear made it that much better! It’s so realistic it’s scary and really makes you think if there’s life o n another planet…

Anywho, just thought I’d take a minute to make a recommendation if you’re looking for a great movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...