Thursday, December 13, 2012

Governor’s Park Shoots

I’ve been spending a lot of time lately doing shoots at Governor’s Park. It’s convenient. It’s pretty. And there’s a lot of different “venues” in the one spot.

Here’s some shoots I’ve done recently there. Two cute fams with two cute kiddos! I actually went to high school with three out of four of these adults. That was almost 8 years ago!

First up, the Houston family.

TLG_2272  TLG_2434

TLG_23762

TLG_2315

TLG_24122

Next, the Finch family.

TLG_3047

TLG_30822

TLG_3108

TLG_3158 copy

1 comment:

  1. These are great as usual! I went to school with both of these girls since elementary and they have turned into bee-u-tiful ladies!! These make me miss FL fall weather so bad :( Anywho awesome job girlie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...