Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bump it Up

Have you heard of Bump?

No, not the one that lasts for 9 months. Or the one that makes your hair big.

This one.

image

Basically, it’s a super cool way to transfer files from your phone to PC or to another phone without cords or email.

You’ll need the Bump app (free) and the Bump website open at the same time.  

Okay, here’s how it works. With my Bump app open, sitting at my computer on the Bump website, all I do is select the picture/video/contact/whatever I want to transfer from my phone to my computer and then physically “bump” my phone to my spacebar.

It’s like magic. It appears in front of me on my computer and then I can save as usual. You can select several pictures at a time too. I’ve tried 20 simultaneously so far and it transferred all of them immediately. To me this absolutely beats a) dragging out the USB cord or b) emailing pictures from my phone to myself to post to the blog.

It’s a huge time saver and seriously cool technology!

Still not sure how this works? Here is a 17 second video that explains it.

Watch Video.

I may be the very last one to learn about this but I just thought it was pretty darn nifty and wanted to share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...