Thursday, March 6, 2014

Frisbee Golf

Have you ever played? Let me tell you, it is a lot of fun!

A few weekends ago we got to play for the first time in a very long time. We had softball practice on a beautiful Sunday and my family and some friends had planned to play afterwards. We didn’t originally plan to stay because we had a lot of stuff that needed to get done at home, but we figured what the heck, why not!
The day was absolutely GORGEOUS. I mean a perfect day to be outside. In fact I’m pretty sure all of Tallahassee was at the park too. Perfect day!

We spent several hours playing and had a wonderful time. My brother let us borrow some of his extra Frisbees but I definitely want to invest in some of our own.
Not only did we have a lot of fun, but we got in some killer exercise. It involved a lot of walking and hiking back through trails to get to the next hole. Fun all ‘round!


Here’s the course that we played at Tom Brown Park.

If you haven’t done it before and you can throw a Frisbee and aim at a basket, I’d highly recommend it!









1 comment:

  1. Hi! BlogLovin' suggested I check out your blog today, and it turns out to be a good suggestion, because I live in Tally too! I also work for the State, at DOC. Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...