Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hump Day Happenings

This morning I had a text convo with my Mom. It went like this:

Me: “Did you know it’s national take your daughter to lunch day?”


Mom: “Really?”


Me: “Yes it is!”


Mom: “I don’t see anything about it”


Me: “Oh no? Well want to anyway?!”


As if she was not going to go if it wasn’t a National Holiday? Haha! I cracked up that she actually googled it. But hey it worked and my Momma treated me lunch!


Tonight was the last night of our CPA* class. It’s been an eventful class for the most part and I have a new understanding and even more respect for those in law enforcement. You know it’s scary and dangerous, but until you actually take part in it, it’s very eye opening. And these were all just training exercises, not even the real thing! I’m sort of sad to see it come to an end:/


*Citizen’s Police Academy


I bought some self-tanner tonight. Can't wait to try it out, let's hope I don't turn into an orange!


Softball season has started up again, yay! I am loving getting to see all the softball spouses, it’s a shame I usually only see them during the season, but at least I look forward to it when it comes around.


My hair. It needs something. It’s getting long again these days, and I’m definitely keeping the length. But by golly it needs some pizzazz! It’s been the same style & color my whole life. Long and brown. The bangs were great for the two weeks they lasted, but I’m looking for something a little more long term…like dye! Ahh! I have never ever done anything to my hair besides cut/straighten/blow dry. No color, no highlights, no perm, nada. And I think it might be time for some excitement for it. Not sure yet whether I want to take the plunge and color first, or just go with some highlights, but I’m ready for something! Also not to mention more and more people are noticing that I have gray hair. GASP!! I know it’s not per say “abnormal” at my age (24, but it’s also not the norm. What can I say, I’m stressed and it shows! So anywho, I’m totally at a loss as to what I want to do, or if I’ll actually have the balls to do it, but I want to so bad! My biggest fear is that I lose the softness/shininess that I have now. I want it to still look pretty and healthy, and not dryed out/dyed out…ya know?! So far my favorite before and after hair is Kim Kardashian’s brunette to dark blonde hair…LOVE the blonde! And not to mention, David has always hinted that he would love to see me with blonde hair. Hmm…maybbeee!

Remington is one of my favorite parts of the day. He just makes me laugh no matter what mood I’m in and he is just the sweetest boy. Such a ham! I just love this dog. Old pics from Christmas...

{"Enough with the pictures Mom"}
{I just love those neck rolls!}

This weekend is my Momi’s (pronounced “Mom-Eye”) 91st birthday party. She and my great-grandad (Paw-Paw) are both in their nineties and still living on their own and driving themselves! Truly amazing! They are still so in tune to everything, it’s hard to believe their ages because I will tell you they sure don’t seem like they’ve been on this earth for 9 or more decades. They don’t miss a beat! I am SO blessed to have them in my life. I love you Momi & PawPaw, looking forward to seeing you all this weekend!

Oh and I am L-O-V-I-NG my Jeep, all I wanna do is drive! Haha!

By the way, is it the weekend yet?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...