Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fair Trip / My Birthday

I haven’t been to the fair in years. Literally years. This year, I was making it a point to go. No matter what. Add to it that the first day it opened was on my birthday, even more reason to go! There was a small group of us and there was a lot of eating, laughing, and animal feeding! Feast your eyes on some fair fun. Smile

TLG_2497

TLG_2273

TLG_2276

TLG_2284

TLG_2286

The Collins’ Fam

TLG_2296

If I were a goat, this would be me. Helping myself. Who needs a quarter? I wouldn’t.

TLG_2313

I loved these little baby goats!

TLG_2324

Well hello there.

TLG_2358

TLG_2377

TLG_2419

Me, Sarah & Christian

TLG_2422

TLG_2437

Yes, you read that right. DEEP FRIED BUTTER. Gosh I love living in the South Smile

TLG_2451

Seinyard din din. Yum.

TLG_2462

First time ever riding a mechanical bull. It’s a lot harder than it looks!

TLG_2464

TLG_2472

TLG_2475

Tanner gave it a go too.

TLG_2491

TLG_2492

Winning a fish!

TLG_2508

TLG_2495

TLG_2510

Awe c’mon, it was funny!

TLG_2518

Funnel Cake. Yum.

TLG_2520

Had to take a picture of this for my girl Renee. Turkey legs are her JAM!

TLG_2525

Annnd just because haha.

The next night I had a birthday dinner get together at Beef O’ Brady’s. To be honest the food kind of sucked but the company was wonderful Smile

TLG_2536

The awkward gift opening in front of a crowd…haha.

TLG_2537

I got some great gifts and I am so thankful for them all. I also got letters and cards in the mail from family and friends afar. (There's not much better than getting snail mail...I absolutely love it) Thank you everyone! I had two items that have been on my wish list for a long time now and I got them as well. I’m a lucky girl! Smile

These (I think that’s the right link) awesome cowboy boots that I love love love from my Momma & Daddy.

And this camera bag from Jo Totes was a sweet gift from someone else.

Rose - Marigold

Lurve.

And I put this on FB the other day, but I found it fitting to remind myself as I celebrated my 25th Birthday. ‎"Do not regret growing older, it is a privilege denied to many." I’m so thankful for the wonderful 25 years I’ve gotten to live thus far. I hope for many, many more birthday celebrations!

1 comment:

  1. Little turkey leg love...whoop whoop!! Glad y'all had a great fair trip!!! It's one of the things I look forward to most about fall :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...