Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Photo Coasters Turned Fabric Coasters

For my birthday I was gifted a set of photo coasters.

TLG_3466

I still may add photos to them one day, but for now I wanted to share a quick little project to spruce them up. And of course get those weird pictures of people I don’t know out of the coasters.

I picked out some of my scrap fabric and went to town. This whole project took about 5 minutes start to finish. Super easy.

I just removed the picture to use as a template and cut out 4 squares of fabric using my awesome rotary cutter and mat. Seriously don’t know how I lived without this for so long. And Renee gave me this funky zebra one for my birthday to add to my arsenal!

TLG_3468

I then slipped in the fabric along with the picture just for added backing and voila.

TLG_3469

Fabulously patterned coasters.

TLG_3483

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...