Monday, June 15, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

As it always does, the weekend flew by and it’s back to another work week!

Friday night was Bunko at my Mom’s house. We had lots of yummy food and fun and I was the biggest loser so I won $5. Ha!

Saturday morning we got up and rode out to the house. It’s so hard to stay away because nearly every day something different is done! It is truly hard to physically restrain from not going out there every day of the week. Interior painting did not happen Friday like we’d hoped so we were bummed about that, but here’s to hoping it happens this week! I am nervous about seeing the colors and hoping they look like the swatches and that we love them!
Exterior paint can't happen soon enough...I'm so anxious to see the finished look!
The beams are going to be stained dark brown. I think it'll make them really pop and add some warmth to the space!
Master bedroom happenings. I am so excited to have windows flanking our bed. So many design ideas for this space!
Saturday night we got to attend our friends Ryan and Erin’s wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and the reception was a lot of fun! David got to catch up with some of his friends from high school so that’s always a treat. I wanted to do something fun with my hair so I went to my favorite YouTube channel (Alexandrea Garza) and did her Beachy Mermaid Inspired Hair Tutorial. I love the way it turned out! I felt very glam.
Wild woman hair.

Burning time before the ceremony by making ugly faces. Why not?



David and Clint, friends since forever!


David and Ryan the groom!


The Newlyweds!
James Party of Two


Sunday morning we went and saw Jurassic World with the fam. IT WAS SOOO GOOD. I want to see it again. We watched it in IMAX 3D and I would highly recommend it. I definitely want to buy it when it comes out on DVD!     
Cole, Kali, Me, David, Mom, Dad, Aunt Sandra


David's bib...ha!
We were lazy Sunday afternoon but did make it out to Tallahassee Nurseries for a little while to look at plants for landscaping the new house. David has this master plan he’s put together with diagrams and drawings and everything. I’m excited to see how it comes together!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your hair (and makeup, and dress) looks AMAAAZING at the wedding!!! I love it so much! I need to check out that Youtube channel! And I am just mega jealous of your house. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you're blogging again, you're inspiring me to do the same!! PS, love the hair & the lip color!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...