Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Five


It’s Friday again, whoop whoop!

This week has been a busy one at work and on the house front. I’m glad to see the weekend. We don’t have much of anything scheduled and I’m really happy about that! Although Sunday is Father’s Day so I know there will be some togetherness in that aspect. High five!

Cabinets were installed Wednesday. I am so pumped – they look so good! We drove to the house that night to find that it was locked up tight. We spent a while peering through windows in the rain and I squealed every time I got a peek at something new. We eventually got to go in a little while later but I like this image because it’s the suspense I had to endure when this was all I could see, ha! This is looking through the master bathroom window. No hardware was installed yet but you can see they are a warm creamy white (Benjamin Moore Winds Breath) in shaker style. Love.           
Interior painting also got done. I am so pleased with the colors we went with! I can’t wait to sleep in that cozy blue bedroom. As a reminder the gray is Benjamin Moore Stonington Gray and the blue is BM Van Courtland Blue.
Do you ever click the little search button/magnifying glass on Instagram to see accounts that you may like based on other accounts you follow? It has become my new go-to. I have found some favorites through that little button. Most recently though I came across MRS_ANGEMI. I tried to find a picture to put here but it would most likely have to come with a disclaimer of *the following image may be disturbing to some viewers*…not because it is inappropriate but because it can be rather morbid. It’s an account run by a chick who performs autopsies for a living. She loves what she does and you can tell. Her infatuation with science is right up my alley as a Bio major. I have always been fascinated with watching surgeries and seeing gory stuff. I don’t really know what else to say about other than if you’re in to that sort of thing, the science behind an amputated leg or a natural death or pictures of all of it, GO LOOK RIGHT NOW. Bet you didn’t know I dig that stuff huh?! Ha!
On a not-so-gross note, I had dinner last night with my friends Brittney and Nicole. We go way back to grade school so it is always good to see them. We spent several hours catching up over pizza at Mellow Mushroom. I failed my blog in that I didn’t take a single picture. But it was a fun evening nonetheless! Can’t wait until next time girls!   

I got a new wreath from Joann Fabrics. I don’t really need it right now but I loved it and couldn’t pass it up for the price. All of their Spring wreaths are 75% off. I scored this one for $9.99. There’s also a 60% off coupon on the Coupon Sherpa app (through the 20th) that says it can be used on sale items just FYI!
Hope your weekend is HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...