...I am slacking yet again. But I can explain.
You see, I've been really, REALLY busy. I don't know that I'll get to catch up on everything that's been happening, but I think things will slow down here now and I can get back to it.
I am currently blogging from my "new" couch in my "new" place. Cool huh? Thursday night I had a ton of help and we were able to get everything moved from the storage unit to my place. Friday I was off work so Mom & I got busy tackling the huge daunting task of unpacking. Thanks to her we got a lot done. Ever since I’ve been alternating between unpacking, shopping for miscellaneous items and sitting on the couch. It’s been a very rainy lazy weekend and I haven’t been as motivated as I thought I would be. But I’ve got all the time I need to unpack so if I wanna be lazy, then lazy I will be!
But to recap a little what’s been going on, here’s a bullet list.
- I got a promotion. A really nice one and I am so blessed. I found out the news right before I rented my place (which is why I was able to go ahead and do it) and it couldn’t have come at a better time.
- Sold the camper
- Went to two Painting With a Twist classes (sooo fun!)
Our group doing Van Gogh Tree
- Went to my PawPaw’s (great GPa) 95th birthday party
Me and Momma
Mom & Dad
That’s a lot of people!
My wittle brudder
Momi & PawPaw
- Celebrated Fourth of July with the neighborhood crew. We watched the church fireworks across the strip while camped out at the front of the neighborhood.
Check out the backseat. Haha
- Sent Lindsay off to her new life in Atlanta with a going away dinner at El Jalisco’s. I will miss you so much girl!!
Lindsay & Renee
Me & Ashley
Shaila & Lindsay
Erin & Baby Jack
- Was asked out on my first date in 9 years. Went on the date. Had a wonderful time. Will be going on more dates with this person
- Moved into my very own little humble abode (pictures to come soon)
- Getting back into the groove of life
- Life is good <3