Monday, February 4, 2013

Hi.

Sorry. Been busy unpacking a house and all that.

But we are pretty much unpacked so that counts for something!

Just as much as this blog is for other people, it’s for myself to keep my favorite pictures all in one place. Here’s a random dump of what’s been going on. And you’ve been warn, they’re mostly all fb/instagram repeats.

Sorry!

IMG_2002

I’ve become a little obsessed with this avocado/egg salad recipe. (I don’t put curry in it though, and I add a few squeezes of fresh lime juice) I’ve made it three times now. Put it on a whole wheat wrap…yum-o!

IMG_2003

We had our first backyard fire.

IMG_2011

I’ve been making smoothies occasionally for breakfast. Double yum. Here’s the recipe (but I don’t put in the “superfood”) I’ve come to like best.

IMG_2026

Anytime we’re out front, this is where we find the dogs. It’s their perch. And probably the cutest thing ever!

IMG_2064

Oh, the cuteness.

IMG_2069 IMG_2081

Morning snuggles.

IMG_2084

I made David the most perfect omelet ever. For my cooking level anyway. Don’t mind the butter overload on the toast. 

IMG_2108 IMG_2115

I made a little hide-the-junk-in-the-bookshelf curtain.

IMG_2127

Different neighbors brought us more cookies. Delish!

IMG_2136

I gave our doors a “bed and breakfast” feel with some removable vinyl numbers that I cut on my cricut. Idea found on pinterest but I can’t find it now.

IMG_2138 IMG_2147 IMG_2166 IMG_2171IMG_2186

Poochie cuteness overload.

IMG_2211

Captured a gorgeous sunrise!

IMG_2223

David built us a sweet firepit!! LOVE

IMG_2196 IMG_2226

We celebrated David and Cole’s birthdays! I made the cake, I was so proud!

IMG_2225

IMG_2233

The birthday boys.

IMG_2242

Moosey got spayed. She’s good to go now!

IMG_2253

We returned to our alma mater for the annual Godby Alumni Baseball game. Cole and David both played ball back in the day. Since they’re 4 years apart, they ended up on different teams. David hit two homeruns and was on the winning “old guys” team. He hit one of the home runs off of Cole which is always good for a little brother in law bragging rights Smile However, a few years ago Cole did strike David out in the alumni game…so I guess they’re even!

IMG_2255

Hottie! Fills out those baseball pants even better than he did in 2004. Wifey likey! Winking smile 

IMG_2269

Took a drive way out yonder to find the only Annie Sloan Chalk Paint retailer anywhere close to us.

IMG_2286

Can’t wait to use it! I’m redoing a very special dresser. Post to come once it’s done!

IMG_2300 

Date night…

IMG_2299

…with the Dawkins!

IMG_2314

Got some greenery for the front porch! Such an improvement already.

IMG_2322

Downloaded my February calendar from my super talented friend Mandy.

And, that’s all I’ve got. I hope to be back on the blog train now Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...