Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Target

Have you even been there lately?

I am so sad that money doesn’t grow on trees. Can someone get on that already?

In the meantime, a la YHL fashion, I’ll do a little virtual shopping and show you what I found that I can’t will have to live without.

IMG_2323

How cute would this little guy look on a sweet pink dresser in a little girl’s room? So cute. Too bad I don’t have one!

IMG_2324

Gorgeous lampshade. I should have bought two of these…

IMG_2325

Dying over this perfect little side table. It’d go perfect next to the couch.

IMG_2326

Sunburst mirror. Need I say more?

IMG_2327

Perfect little container. Would be a cute vase too without the lid.

IMG_2329 IMG_2330 

Cute napkins!

Okay, that’s all.

And I need lotsa money! Smile

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I miss Target... like whole whole bunch :( I have already told Aaron to look out when we get back home b/c I will be making a good Target run!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...