Thursday, February 28, 2013

Phone Dump

The usual. Dumping everything I don’t want to forget. All that fluff that will end up in my blog book one of these days.

IMG_2579

Moosey Goosey snuggle girl.

IMG_2597

IMG_2607

My little Babushka.

IMG_2663

My handsome boy.

IMG_2689

This picture of Moose reminds me of her first picture with me…

Renee and I have a running joke. Sometimes I post a picture in the morning and a few minutes later she texts/comments saying Copy Cat!

Case in point:

IMG_2705

I wear a polka dotted green scarf and she is in a similar sweater the same day.

IMG_2706

I curl my hair, she curled her hair.

Then this morning she had posted a picture and I posted one not long after and I realized we were both in blue stripes! Crazyness!

photo123

Great minds just think alike! Smile 

Wee house updates. Making it Home.

IMG_2766

My friend Lauren shared these mason jar tumblers on Facebook that she’d found. I was going to have her order me one and then lo and behold that exact night David and I were at Bed Bath and Beyond and they had them in store for $10! Snatched this baby up quicker than you can say Southern Sweet Tea!

IMG_2768

I hope our babies get these beautiful baby blues!

IMG_2814 IMG_2818

Often I come out of my cave and this is what I find. Everyone crashed on the couch.

photo2

I promise this isn’t staged, and David is out. Moose is seriously like a cat and this is how I find her night after night.

Smile

IMG_2827

We went to Tallahassee Nurseries and finally got some plants for the front of the house. It’s going to be a project that evolves as we add stuff but consider this phase I.

For this I photo shopped what we were thinking.

Landscape 8

IMG_2833

Then after it was planted.

Same plan, although it’s going to take a little while for the plants to mature. Also we are probably going to put a hydrangea bush on the front right corner instead of an ornamental tree because our sewer access is smack dab where a beautiful tree could be planted. Oh and we bought and planted two little pencil-like trees on each side of the garage.

David planted everything while I ran back to the nursery for one more purple and one more green.

The purples are Purple Diamond Loropetalums and the greens are Harland Boxwoods.

Grow baby plants, grow!

IMG_2835

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...