Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Favorite Days...

...are days like today! Frrreeezing cold and sunny is my preferred weather forecast and here it is! Went and exchanged things and bought new stuff from Kirkland's today. That store makes you want to go broke! Ever since I've become a Mrs., I've been super excited about all things "J" to decorate with. Today I got a small standing garden flag with a 'J' on it and I can't wait to stick it in the ground at our new house! Staking our claim I guess:) Heading over to my parents tonight to spend one last night with Big Momma & Grampy, I'm so sad I didn't get to spend as much time with them this year. Being a grown up isn't so fun when you gotta work! Oh well, so glad they are here!


Stay warm & cozy, it's supposed to be 19 degrees next week, bring on the rain & let's see some snow:)


I'll end with a pic of my favorite little boy in his new found chair at his Grandparents house...so cute!



1 comment:

  1. What a cute pic! He is getting big fast before you know it he will be 100lbs and knocking over everything inside the home. HAHA, better make that new house a big one :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...