Monday, March 15, 2010

Procrastinator

SIDENOTE: This is a post from last week that I'm just now able to post since I now have my pictures loaded some some info. may be outdated:)

Well things are moving along on the house front. Getting the MANY things checked off the list has been pretty daunting but they are getting done so we’re making progress! Our Closing Date is set for April 9th, but hopefully it will be even sooner than that because I am so ready to move in! We had our inspection last week and good news, looks like the house isn’t gonna fall apartJ Other than just a few minor things it checked out okay overall so we definitely breathed a sigh of relief. Something I did during the inspection was walk around and take pictures of every possible wall to be painted so I can figure out what colors to do. It’s so hard! Sherwin Williams has this awesome thing though called a color visualize which lets you upload a picture of a room, outline the space you want to paint, and try all different colors on it! It’s soooo cool but I am having a really hard time deciding still on what I want to do. We just want that warm cozy feel so hopefully that’s what we achieve when we’re done!
This past weekend we were given some more FSU Baseball tickets so we braved the cold and headed to the ball game. I use my snuggie all the time but it was perfect for the game & not to mention it’s FSU! (Thanks Erin:)
David and his Dad also finished the bunny house project on Sunday, and here’s the finished result! It turned out great, and it’s more like a “Bunny Condo”. Spoiled rabbits, have you ever heard of such a thing?

And of course this post wouldn’t be complete without a picture of the pooch. He gets more handsome everyday! (At least we think soJ) He’s 66 lbs. now and still has a lot of growing left to do, a big boy! Oh and he loves to drink out of the water spigot!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...