Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm Obsessed...

...with re-doing my blog! I stumbled across this website and I am obsessed. It's called kevingandamanda.com She posts all these really cute ideas and lots and lots of free handwriting fonts and tutorials and I love them all! So I think this will be my blog look for a while...I'm liking although I can't figure out how to change the date to a color other than black. Oh well, saving that for another night!

Also real quick, we have been doing some major furniture shopping! David has been very generous in letting me pick out things and probably spending a little more than he had hoped I would want to:) We spent a huge chunk of the day Saturday at Ashley's and then about another hour there today for a grand shopping list of: Sofa, Loveseat, Recliner, End Table, Coffee Table, Bed set (header/footer/rails), Dresser, 2 nightstands, my favorite buy (comes in a close second to the bed) a counter-height dining room table, and 6 chairs. Whew, I think that's it! And that's a lot. It's supposed to be coming in at the wee very end of April but we're hoping sooner rather than later because as of right now we are *hoping* to actually close a week earlier than expected. Fingers crossed!

So this means we'll be sitting on pillows and living out of boxes until the furniture gets here, but it'll be awesome when it finally does:)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, I'm super excited for yall. Furniture shopping was the WORST for us, we could not make up our mind on what we wanted. I am excited that the closing date got moved up. My favorite memory of mine and Tee's first year of marriage is our first night in our home. We closed late that afternoon and had NO furniture, but we wanted to spend the night in our home so we slept on the floor it was so special to me and I will NEVER forget that night.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...