Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cribs: Duplex Edition

Since my house was recently really clean for book club, I took the opportunity to take some pictures for a house tour. My place is around 900 square feet and perfect for me and Remington. I lucked out and have a great little fenced in back yard and only one attached neighbor. I have a 2 bed/1.5 bath place with a wood burning fire place and back patio. It’s pretty darn great. Oh and I am exactly two minutes from work. Wonderful. The dark cabinets and dark wood trim is not exactly my style but for a rental, I worked with what I had and made it my little humble abode.

TLG_1940

TLG_1941

TLG_1942

TLG_1943

Ze pooch.

TLG_1944

TLG_1945

TLG_1946

TLG_1947

TLG_1948

Okay and that was probably more pictures of a living room than you thought capable of being taken.

TLG_1949

My little retro kitchen.

TLG_1982

TLG_1952

I’m not really sure what a Powder Room is, but I think this is my “Powder Room”. Aka half bath.

TLG_1954

Where the magic snoring happens. Actually I don’t snore. (I don’t think…)But I do drool.

TLG_1956

Y’all, this bed? Heaven. Thanks GMa, your wedding gift bought the mattress, amazingly comfy sheets, duvet and squishy firm pillows! I could sleep for days in this bed. Well any bed really, but this one especially. Bliss. 

TLG_1957

TLG_1958

My craft room. Most crafts besides cricuting do not happen here though. I think it’s because there’s not a tv. I am a tv junkie.

TLG_1959

TLG_1960

And here our tour guide shows us his turf. I parked my range rover, escalade, segway, and moped out front as to not distract from the views of the backyard.

TLG_1961

My little patio. And my dead mum.

TLG_1962

The sweeping views of the front of the property.

                                 TLG_1963

Fall front porch.

Hope you enjoyed, now get outta here!

Isn’t that what they say on Cribs? Been a while since I’ve seen any episodes. They always seem so pushy trying to get those camera crews to leave.

I’ll stop talking now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...