Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Two Posts Today Yay

I recently went to the beautiful Panama City Beach, FL for a conference for my work. It was a short conference (two full days) and good thing, because I spent pretty much one day of that hugging a toilet. I don’t know if it’s something I ate or what, but I was uselessly sick. Bleck. All I know is I can go a long time before eating Cici’s pizza. That’s what I ate the night before and I always have this fear of doing again what I did last time before I got sick.

Anywho.

pc

I had to pull off the road to take a picture of the beach when I first got to see the water. It was absolutely beautiful.

I got notification a few days before the conference that my room had been upgraded to golf front. Suhweet!

I got there to fine more of a suite than a room. This place had a full kitchen, living room, balcony, huge bedroom, and two full baths. Plus a laundry room. It was way too big for me but it was nice nonethless!

TLG_0688

TLG_1064

The view made me feel like I was on a cruise ship. Loved it.

TLG_1061

Hi!

TLG_1066

A little retro, but spacious. And those blinds were promptly pulled back to expose a never ending sea and sand. (don’t worry Mom, I let the sunshine in!)

TLG_1073

TLG_1078

TLG_1079

TLG_1089

This is the most time I got to spend on the beach. A quick visit while watching the sun sink.

TLG_1103

TLG_1148

The moonlight on the water was just stunning. The picture does not do it justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...