Anyone who knows us knows that we are dog lovers. Maybe a little too much (although I really don’t think there is such a thing).
Since I’ve been doing my videos lately David decided he wanted to make one for Remi. Our first “baby”. We seriously love him to death. Of course we love Moose too, but Remi’s been with us through a lot of ups and downs in his (almost) 3 little years of life. He’s brought us a lot of laughs and was my shoulder to cry on last year when it was just me and him. I’ll forever be grateful to my sweet boy.
We love you bud Thanks for being the best dog ever, we know you’ll make a great “big brother” to your two legged siblings some day!
His 3rd birthday is next month so this can also be considered an early birthday tribute
Even though it makes me cry…some things to note about dogs:
1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful, remember that before you get me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
5. You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
7. Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
8. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out to long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.
10. Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: "I cannot bear to watch" or "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death. Remember that I love you.
Now go hug your pooch! (If you have one that is!) <3