Monday, July 16, 2012

Panama City Beach // Summer 2012

We’ve spent the last few days at Panama City Beach for a James family reunion of sorts. David’s parents rented a beach house and invited us to come along. We had a short trip (although they’re there all week!) and are back home to our pups. Kim and Josh came up from down South and as always I love spending time with them!

Thanks again Big Dawg and Mrs. Robin for having us!!

And of course here’s a fun video Smile 

IMG_6957

Home Away from Home

We did a lot of eating and I took quite a few pictures this trip. We had beautiful weather!

IMG_6907  IMG_6908

We tried David’s Snoballs, which was supposed to be just like Big Easy’s…the verdict? Close, but NO cigar. It was okay, but nothing compares to Big Easy’s now!

IMG_6911

Color blocking twins! Doesn’t Kim (my Sister in Law) look fabulous? I don’t know exactly how much weight she’s lost but she gets up at the crack of dawn every morning and runs 6+ miles and has completely changed her eating habits to a healthy lifestyle. The girl is an inspiration. I can’t wait for her to move up to Tallahassee so she can help motivate me to be like her! So proud of you Kimbo!

IMG_6930

We had some good old “amusement” park fun on Saturday night.

IMG_6916  IMG_6917

In line for Go-Karts!

IMG_6919

My go-kart was the fastest. I seriously smoked all of my competition! Winking smile 

IMG_6921

Bumper Boats!

IMG_6925  IMG_6926

IMG_6927  IMG_6928

IMG_6929

Did I mention I also won at golf? Yep, pretty much. I rock. That’s T on the left, and that’s a 40 not 46 although David’s chicken scratch looks that way. I’m a baller. Smile

IMG_6933

Sunday morning at the gorgeous Panama City Beach!

TLG_0571

Hello dahling.

TLG_0573

Catching up on the Hollywood gossip.

TLG_0574

TLG_0579

TLG_0580

Magazine covers on sunscreened skin = temporary tattoos haha

TLG_0581

My new beach bag! Found it at Pier Park for $20. Ended up picking three more for Kim, David’s Mom and my Momma!

IMG_6937  IMG_6935

TLG_0582

The pool for Venture Out, the community we stayed in.

TLG_0583

TLG_0593

I’ve decided I should only be photographed in a bathing suit if I’m floating. Everything floats and is perky. It’s very flattering! Hah!

TLG_0605

TLG_0607

Kim taking pictures with my camera: “Oooh!! This is so fun! I want one!”

“I feel like the paparazzi!” Haha

TLG_0614

Sister in Laws <3

TLG_0628

The Laus
TLG_0631

Smile

TLG_0640

TLG_0642

Golf cart parking.

TLG_0643

TLG_0646

IMG_6936

Josh and Kim had to head back home on Sunday so David and I went back to Pier Park and shopped around some more. There’s a new frozen yogurt shop there which is a lot like Nuberri’s here. Yum!

IMG_6942

I somehow talked David into the $30 buffet at Capt. Jack’s. I’ve always wanted to go and finally got to. It’s all you can eat, and there’s CRABLEGS. Need I say more?

IMG_6943  IMG_6944

IMG_6945

Sunset cruise on the golf cart.

IMG_6947

IMG_6950

Dad and son.

IMG_6953

First time playing shuffleboard. I really liked it!

IMG_6956

The In-Laws Smile

IMG_6960

Cute little houses.

IMG_6961

TLG_0670

TLG_0673

Dad this is for you. Your limo cart would look good red!

IMG_6963

David and I went down to the beach to watch the glorious sunset.

TLG_0666

IMG_6973

TLG_0662

TLG_0664 copy

Can’t wait to go back in September for our annual camping trip!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE VIDEO :-) And thank you very much for the sweet comment about my lifestyle change! Don't worry - as soon as I'm up there Kimbo Lau's Boot Camp is in full gear! Miss you already :) And again, thank you for picking the bag up for me! You're the best!
    P.S. Josh wouldn't stop singing the Zac Brown song while the video was playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim does look awesome!! and I absolutely love you hot PINK shirt!!! Looks like you all had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...