Thursday, October 3, 2013

BlogGo


It’s been brought to my attention that I’ve been a less than stellar blogger lately. Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. I hate when I slack because that means when I go to read back on the blog, like I love to do, there will be big chunks missing. And that’s no bueno. I think a lot of the pressure comes from writing up big “blog worthy” posts with lots of pictures and shenanigans. It’s deterring to say the least.


Which is why I’m coming at you live from the BlogGo app. Perhaps having my blog at my fingertips and the ability to publish from my phone “on the go” maybe I won’t be such a slacker. I can blog a lot more little moments and tidbits then a few chunky posts a month.
I’m heading to St. George after work today for the annual Beach Bunko trip. There’s a tropical storm heading this way and I’m really hoping it doesn’t rain on our parade. However, I’m sure myself and 11 other ladies could throw a heck of a hurricane party at the beach house if it came down to it!
Beach Bunko 2012 

With that, I’m signing off from my afternoon break and leaving you with the gorgeous sunrise that greeted me this morning!



                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...