Monday, July 26, 2010

We're Baacckk:/

Well, after 9 glorious days off, it was back to work today. Boo! We had a wonderful time at Disney but boy was it hot and crowded! We probably will not be visiting again in July since it is just so much more pleasant at other times of the year. Each day was fun-filled with parks and lots of food! We usually hit two parks a day, but maybe more if we were up for it. It was the third time we stayed at our resort, the Caribbean Beach Resort. We love it! Afternoons were usually broken up by pool time before heading to the next park. We also went to Islands of Adventure one day to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter...VERY COOL! We really enjoyed ourselves and here's a few pictures of our trip:)







Oh and we went to the outlet malls one night and my momma bought me some new shoes:) I love them and now I feel all trendy in my "gladiators" :o)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the new "kicks"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just now getting around to reading blogs!! I LOVE the shoes! Looks like yall had a great time at Disney. So can't wait til we can go back with the children...that is going to be SO fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...