Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

Sunday we went to my Aunt Sandra’s for Easter “dinner”. Why don’t we call it lunch if it’s at 1:00? Oh well, I don’t care what we call it. As long as I get to eat it.

I will be eating dinner again tonight though.

Hah.

I took the time to curl my hair and thought I looked semi-decent for a Fashion Shoot!

easter2 copy

Earrings: Premier Jewelry

Shirt: GAP

Shorts: Old Navy

Sandals: Target

PS- I curled my hair using my 1” flat iron. I have bought a curling iron and a curling wand, and can’t get either to do right. I consistently get pretty curls with my flat iron though. If you want to know how, Youtube videos for “curl hair with a straight iron”.

Anywho, I toted my camera to my Aunt’s but didn’t even pull it out of my bag. 

I only managed two pictures on my phone.

photo (67)

One of my food.

Yum-o.

photo (68)

And one of my Momma and I.

I somehow didn’t get around to taking pictures of the other 10+ people there. We filled our bellies, we talked, we soaked up the sun on the beautiful day.

It was fabulous. David joined us like old times.

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...