Monday, June 18, 2012

Scratch it Off the List

Last weekend my SIL Kim, her hubby Josh and Bailey made the trip up to Tallahassee for a visit. I can’t wait for them to move up here!

We did a lot of hanging out and doing nothing, but on Saturday we went to Wakulla Springs! If you remember, it’s one of the items on my Summer Bucket List 2012.

bucket[4]2So I scratched it off the list. Ahh, feels great!

Anyway, we had a great time! Josh and I braved the high jump several times, and Kim and David were  struggling. I finally had to pull the “whoever doesn’t go is getting called a chicken on the blog” card. It worked for Kim! Hah! She said I’m not going down forever in history as a chicken. After a 20 minute debate at the top, even though she left me hanging when I jumped on 3 and she didn’t, she eventually jumped! I’m proud of you Kimbo! David on the other hand, wouldn’t get in because he hates cold water. And it was COLD. It wasn’t because he was scared of the jump, or so he says…what a weenie.

IMG_6408

When we pulled in Josh said I needed a picture to document my bucket list item! I hopped out real quick because there were cars coming up the road to turn in, and I lost a shoe. But we got the picture!

IMG_6411[1]

Love this girl!

IMG_6412

David and I

IMG_6413

The Lau fam

We spent a lot of time relaxing and hanging out at Big Dawg and Mrs. Robin’s. (My ex-soon-to-be-again-in-laws, so In-Laws for short lol)

IMG_6416

Remi, Moose, Bailey & Bear. Pet Friendly House! Haha!

IMG_6420

The poor children who didn’t even swim much were exhausted at the end of the day.

IMG_6421

They both needed naps.

IMG_6423

Moose and her Auntie!

We had a great visit as usual. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...