1. In the words of Big Al (KKITM), “It’s the weekend baby”! Music to my ears. It’s been a looooong week and I am oh-so-ready for a long weekend!
2. I’ve come across a delicious discovery. I once shared a greek yogurt cookie dough recipe, but this is just as yummy and skips the prep & ingredients!
3. It’s been super chilly this week so I’ve been wearing the heck out of my new workout jacket that the Hubbin got me for Christmas. Lurve.
4. I bought a pencil skirt on clearance at Target a few months ago. It barely zipped but it was really cute and extremely cheap. So I got it and shoved it in the closet thinking one day I’d fit into it. I remembered I had it and tried it on this week. Not only did it zip easily but I felt great in it! I realize I’m in my bra in this picture and I’m sharing it on the interwebs, but honestly it’s more material than a bathing suit top so I figured it’d be ok to share.
Here’s how I styled it for work. I’m still eating good most of the time and working out consistently three days a week. The scale has barely moved but I continue to see changes in the way my clothes fit.
5. Remi got a bath in the tub last weekend. It was the first time he’d gotten one inside since he was a puppy (it’s usually outside with the hose) but it’s been too cold to do it outside and he desperately needed one. He’s really cute. That’s all!