Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Five

1.   In the words of Big Al (KKITM), “It’s the weekend baby”! Music to my ears. It’s been a looooong week and I am oh-so-ready for a long weekend!

2.      I’ve come across a delicious discovery. I once shared a greek yogurt cookie dough recipe, but this is just as yummy and skips the prep & ingredients! 


3.      It’s been super chilly this week so I’ve been wearing the heck out of my new workout jacket that the Hubbin got me for Christmas. Lurve.

4.      I bought a pencil skirt on clearance at Target a few months ago. It barely zipped but it was really cute and extremely cheap. So I got it and shoved it in the closet thinking one day I’d fit into it. I remembered I had it and tried it on this week. Not only did it zip easily but I felt great in it! I realize I’m in my bra in this picture and I’m sharing it on the interwebs, but honestly it’s more material than a bathing suit top so I figured it’d be ok to share.

Here’s how I styled it for work. I’m still eating good most of the time and working out consistently three days a week. The scale has barely moved but I continue to see changes in the way my clothes fit.
             

5.       Remi got a bath in the tub last weekend. It was the first time he’d gotten one inside since he was a puppy (it’s usually outside with the hose) but it’s been too cold to do it outside and he desperately needed one. He’s really cute. That’s all!

1 comment:

  1. You are TOO cute..love the way you styled the pencil skirt. I'm jealous of your badonk...can I just say that?? Please send me a personalized workout plan to take my booty from PANCAKE status to that. Thanks!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...