Monday, January 17, 2011

Winding Down

Well, it's Monday night, and thus the three day weekend is coming to a close. We had a great weekend and got a lot of stuff done. Today has been really cold and rainy. I worked on a little craft while watching Avatar...here's a sneak peak.

I didn't finish it because I ran out of material...so it's to be completed!

I also snapped some pics of my favorite subject.


Saturday Lindsay, Renee, Katie and myself hosted a baby shower for our good friend Erin. We had a good turnout and had fun:) Now I can share some of those fun crafts I/we've been working on!
ERIN'SHOWER PICS
My gift to Erin - It has a "J" with Jackson Connor on the front. Love the way it turned out!
The hostesses plus the mommy to be!Notice the cool "advice tree" that guests would write on and hang.
Banner by cricut
"Owl Nest" cupcakes
Fabric owls sewn onto onesies. Once again, cut by cricut!

So, that's our weekend. It was wonderfully long and I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. At least it's a 4 day week though and next weekend is ATL!

1 comment:

  1. I had a blast this past weekend and can NOT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEKEND! So glad you're coming with me :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...