I got this idea from Lauren (From My Grey Desk) and Kate (The Small Things Blog). I’m going to try to do it every week! Basically it’s just celebrating that it’s Friday and talking about 5 things that are High Five worthy that week!
1. We bought a bil ‘ol mamma jamma pumpkin at Sam’s. $10 for this beast! I love the curved stem!
2. We’ve been eating Nuberri lately like it’s nobody’s business. But we’re done now. Nuberried out for a while. It doesn’t help that it’s literally 1.5 minutes from my house. Including lights.
3. Remi is the best helper in making the bed!
4. This little diddy (iPhone 5) is soon to be mine! I ordered it last weekend, should be here in two more weeks!
5. Celebrated my girl’s 26th birthday this week! Happy Birthday Renee!!