Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Premature House Tour

TLG_2183
11/10/12
photo (2)
Oh, hi there! Welcome to our home that we don’t technically own yet! Come on in and I’ll show ya ‘round.
Can I get you something to drink? Sweet Tea, water or milk. Sorry that’s all I’ve got. Smile
Hope you don’t get chilly…it’s still a little drafty in here.
(forgive the panorama distortions)
photo (4) copy copy
When you walk into the front door this is what you see.
image (6) copy
If you’re hiding in the built ins next to the fireplace this is what you see.
photo (3) copy
If you forgot what you came in the living room for and stand there staring for a few minutes, this is what you’ll see.
What? I’m the only one that does that?
photo222 copy
If you’re digging in the pantry and turn around to yell at the dog this is what you see. 
image (5) copy
If you’re an awesome wife like me this is what you let your hubby talk you into…a man cave!
TLG_2203
TLG_2186
Ahh…that front porch.
TLG_2170
Ahh…that back porch.
TLG_2195
TLG_2191
Thanks for stopping by y’all!
IS IT MOVING DAY YET?!?! Smile

2 comments:

  1. So so so VERY happy for you guys. The 2 of you deserve it :) I look forward to seeing what you do with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!! I can't wait to see the final product...

    PS I always forget what I am looking for and just kind of stand and look around until HOPEFULLY it pops back in my head!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...