Friday, November 2, 2012

For my SIL(ly).

That’d be Kimbo, my Sister in Law.

This post is not meant to embarrass you Kimberly, just to give a tribute to show the closeness we share. Winking smile

Insert evil laugh here 

We like to Facetime. We don’t do it as often as we should, but when we do we will easily be on the phone for hours. 

The other night when she was showing me around her and Joshy-poo’s new place, there was a stack of tin foil sheets on the coffee table. I asked what the heck it was for and she said they put them on the couch to keep Bailey (my fur-niece) off the couch during the day…

I absolutely busted out laughing! These are the things you’d never get to see if she’d have just sent me some pictures of the place because it’s likely those would have been left out.

I also got to see her entire bedtime routine including this beauty:

IMG_8780

Hahah! I told her I was going to put it on the blog. I am a woman of my word!

Luckily she didn’t take my picture when I answered her Facetime call while I was still in the shower. Good times! 

I know this is a random post but this blog serves as a keepsake for me and I want to be sure to remember the “poised” times and the “not so poised” because that’s what makes life go ‘round.

Love you to pieces Kimbojangles!

And yes I know, payback is imminent! Winking smile

PS- Kim started a blog not too long ago. She is a sparse blogger right now so I’m hoping by calling her out and telling you to go visit her, she might post more often for my reading pleasure! Find her here The Laid-Back Laus.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness! I knew you were going to post this picture!

    But I ALWAYS LOVE our Facetime!

    Love you SIL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...