Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Florida State vs. Florida

IMG_0609

IMG_0630

I have been slacking this year. I usually go to a few games each season but I just was not feeling it. Does that mean I’m getting old? I hate fighting the crowds and paying $4 for a water. So I prefer to stay at home or go to a friend’s house where I can relax and enjoy the game and not stress about leaving early so it doesn’t take 2 hours to get home.

Anywho, the much anticipated Seminole/Gator game was on Saturday. I heard tickets were going for $1,000.00 on Craigslist. Say wha? Well, a friend of David’s told us about 11:00 Saturday morning that he had two tickets he would give us for free if we wanted them. Shoot ya!

I hadn’t been to a single game this season so now was my chance to go and to the biggest one of the year at that!

It was an absolutely beautiful day! We were on the shaded side so it was pretty chilly from the moment the game started. And it just got colder from there. We were absolutely frozen by the end of the game. Oh and did I mention you couldn’t get any higher than our seats? Literally our backs were leaning against the top wall! It was great. If you have binoculars Smile 

IMG_0600

IMG_0619

IMG_0607

IMG_0612

IMG_0610

Unfortunately our Noles lost but at least it was a good game. Better luck next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...