Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bonifay...won't need to go back!

So I had a good weekend with my fam on the lovely holiday weekend. Friday was an all day BBQ/pool party at my Aunt Sandra's. Yummy food, and good friends made for a good day (minus David who was working 17 hours at Tom Brown:( We ended the night perched at the neighborhood entrance with neighbors on golf carts for front row seats to Northwood's Firework show! Nothing like redneck firework spectators!! Then Saturday morning we got up and around 11 headed to Bonifay, Fl for Cole's baseball tournament. (Me, Mom, Dad, & Cole-David stayed home) Let's just say, I don't think I'll be returning to that po-dunk town. You could look both ways and see the whole thing! LOL. The tournament was basically a joke and a waste of my parents money but it was good just to hang out with my family, in one tiny hotel room...Needless to say I didn't get much sleep with my dad's snoring, his need for the AC to be on 60 degrees in a 10 by 10 foot room, and then of course there's the bodily functions of two grown men that add to the mix...LOL. But now I'm bummed that I won't get to go to next week's tournament which is going to be 7 days at Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex! Oh well, work and school calls:( So I'll be all by my lonesome for the whole week, but I'll probably be camped out at David's since I get all paranoid being at my house alone at night!

Organic Quiz and Physics test this week...BOO!!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, sounds like you had a weekend about like mine!!! Sorry to hear your trip wasn't the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Glad your family is so close! ha!
    Come hang out with me this weeK you know I can use some Tamara time!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...