Friday, July 25, 2008

The Dark Knight

Okay let me start by saying I only went to see this movie because David wanted to see it, but it turned out to be pretty good! It was pretty long, but I was prepared since I had heard that it would be, but it was a little confusing to me too...too many different plots going on in one movie for me...ALSO, it was pretty violent, maybe even scary with the creepy joker. Not that I am against violent movies, but it seems like Batman is a superhero that small boys can look up to, but now it's just so violent and I don't think that if I had 10 year old boys, I would take them to see it...but then again, that's just my opinion. Heath Ledger was a WICKED joker. He was such a versatile actor and it's weird to watch this creepy character in the movie and know that he is dead in real life...sad:(

Anywho, enough about batman, I'm just happy it's Friday! 19 days to Disney, and we are going scalloping tomorrow so hope for good weather! Hope everyone has a great weekend:)

1 comment:

  1. I really wanna see it! I liked the last one a lot. I agree the previews look way to grown up for lil kids!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...