Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tattoo Fever


I am having it again. I want a tattoo sooo bad! I really really want one on my foot but I am still so worried about the future. Also, my Dad and David are completely against it. Although it is ultimately my decision, I still can't help but value their opinions. It's just that I have wanted one for about 3 years now but every now and then I get that "tattoo fever" where I want to go out and get one right then. The only thing that really worries me is about being able to cover it in the workplace. I know that it being on my foot wouldn't be too noticeable, but at the same time, any open shoe that I wore or capris would make it visible. I have no problem with this and I think as long as it isn't huge and obnoxious that it wouldn't be a problem, but you never know? I am scared to get one and then who knows if in the future I don't get "the job" because of a tattoo? I really don't think it would be that big of a problem and I know that nowadays they are becoming more and more acceptable, but I just worry...There is a new ink though that I found online called Infinitink that supposedly is as permanent as regular tattoo ink, but the removal is a one step process because the pigment of the ink bursts easily and is absorbed by the skin after one treatment of laser removal. Now I know what you're thinking, don't get a tattoo if you don't want it forever. And I wouldn't get it thinking "Oh I'll remove it in 10 years if I don't like it". I wouldn't be going into it with that idea at all, but it WOULD be nice knowing that IF for some reason some day it just didn't agree with me any longer or my life style, that the option to remove it would be available. So I don't know, but I think if I ever did decide to get one, it would definitely be with Infinitink...And I want one bad!
And NO, I wouldn't get the MOM tattoo, as much as I LOVE my mommy!


4 comments:

  1. I LLLLOOOOVVVEEEE TATTOOS! If I wasn't preggers I would go on my lunch break and get one with you!
    The Tamra that I work with has a WHOLE SLEEVE!!
    Tamra's with TATTS are cooL! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I STILL want a butterfly on my inner ankle...but still am like you Tam, there is always the "what if"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want a colorful tattoo but have no idea what i'd get.everytime someone i know gets one i get hooked and think how cool they are.what do you wanna ge?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies I don't know how to "comment back"! but thanks for everyone's comments:) We should all go together for real if we really get some (more for KT!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...