Thursday, July 10, 2008

Gained weight? Grr!


I am proud to say that I am still going to the gym and sticking to my deal! I am almost done with week 3 and I am actually starting to enjoy going. Take that back, I don't enjoy going, but at least it makes me feel a little accomplished! What bothers me though, is that I've been working hard, trying to eat a little less, and I have gained 4-ish pounds. Now I know that muscle weighs more than fat, and hopefully it's all muscle, but still, that is the total opposite of what i expected to see on the scale. But then again, that was right after lunch, and a full bottle of water, so maybe that was just food weight...I dunno, I just hope I get to a healthy size when this is over with, because my jeans that used to be baggy and comfy, are now T-I-G-H-T. And I really don't even care that much about actual poundage, I just want to be presentable in a bathing suit and not have a butt the size of Texas!


Here I am! FAR RIGHT-->


In other news, I went to the Dr. yesterday to have an overall skin check done. I have never been checked head to toe for suspicious spots/moles and that's what she did! I mean in-between-my-toes, and my scalp and everything...she gave up on my scalp though after she couldn't navigate through the thickness of it. So anywho nothing looked cancerous but she did suggest I have 3 moles taken off for precautions. She wanted to do them right then but I freaked out a little to have minor surgery right away when I thought I was only going in to be looked at. I mean I have to prepare myself mentally for stitches and cutting and I wasn't ready to do it yesterday. So i'll be getting cut on sometime soon, but one of the ones she wants to take off is on my chin! I'm worried about that one because the last mole I had removed on my leg left a huge scar and I don't want to become a SCARFACE if this one does the same!

1 comment:

  1. awe, girlie dont worry. I rather you be scarface than have cancer...listen to the doc and have them taken care of PLEASE!!! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...