Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ten.Twenty-One.Ten

Thanks so much to everyone for letting me know who you are! I loved finding out about people who read that I didn't know did. I feel special:o) Love my readers!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, today is a special day because, it's Erin's Birthday! Happy 25th Birthday girl!! Can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend:)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not much on my mind today, so instead I'll let the pictures talk:) I took these at my parents last weekend. There's always something there to snap a picture of!











1 comment:

  1. The picture of the dock turned out great! Very journalistic!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...