Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday, Monday

I’m kind of over writing huge long blogs wrapping up my weekends. So unless I do something blog worthy (or buy something) I probably will no longer be wrapping up in lengthy posts. Too much effort to remember everything that happened and bottom line, I’m lazy. Yeah, I admit it.

Anywho.

I’m really excited about this week because tomorrow is Lindsay’s jewelry party, and Wednesday the Lau’s will be here! I’m so excited:) Then of course next week is short and will end with the eat-a-palooza and shop-a-palooza of the year! Mom & I are already planning to get up at 4 or 4:30 to make the sales on Black Friday! Many people say we’re crazy but we have fun and get good deals! You know me, I’m all about a good deal;)

What else, what else, oh yeah! Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards over at Shutterfly if you write a post about their 50 free cards. I signed up for it and you can see my holiday card post below!

Burning question, I am debating whether I should put the web address to my blog in small print at the bottom of our holiday cards…this way family can keep up with us who don’t already know about the blog. However, I sort of feel like it’s egotistical of me to want people to know about it that I don’t see/talk to often…thoughts??

I am also getting really excited about decorating the house for Christmas. We decorated the apartment last year but there’s only so much you can do with a balcony so it’ll be fun to have a whole house, (one) outside (small) tree, and a yard to decorate! Please expect our house to be the one draining the entire neighborhood of electricity & with giant blow ups in the front yard. Chea, be jealous. If you don’t know already, I am married to Clark Griswold Jr. and he is itching to get started!! Can’t wait!

Don't forget to scroll down for info on the 50 free photo cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...