Monday, March 19, 2012

DIY: Avocado Painted Mason Jar

I have been MIA lately. Sorry about that.

Until I can sit down and catch up on some substantial blog posts, I wanted to share a little afternoon spray painting project.

I saw this on Pinterest.

So cute!

Well, I searched high and low for this spray paint today. I went to three different stores. Two didn’t carry it and one was out. Looks like I may be ordering it online because I have a sweet brassy lamp re-do in the works and it is going to get this color on it whether it wants me to find it or not!

Anywho, I decided to give it a whirl with some Krylon “Avocado” that I had on hand.

It’s okay. I like but not love…it’s gonna need to grow on me. Perhaps because I loved the blue so much it’s hard to accept the green?

Anywho, here she blows!

380734_10101662556635023_5232145_75322454_1944339314_n

Springy? Check!

PS – Sticking to my “always having fresh flowers” deal with myself Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...