Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pretty, oh so pretty

This is a flower post.

Nothing too exciting but makes me happy and since Spring is in the air, I did a little flower tour of what I’ve got going on right now.

TLG_7853

$8 Grocery Store Tulips.

TLG_7902

I’ve made it my goal to always have fresh flowers in the house. It’s so much more fun that way Smile

TLG_7915

TLG_7855

My two gorgeous orchids.

TLG_7872

TLG_7893

It’s hard to capture in a still, but these petals actually sparkle. Love them.

TLG_7894

PS - Does anyone want to buy me a macro lens? I’ll pay you, in craft skills!

TLG_7890

“Lady, do you ever stop taking pictures? I mean you’re taking pictures of plants for gosh sakes.”

TLG_7867

Oh, and check this out. Looks like a Welcome Mat right?

Well, it is but it also appears to be a little garden!

TLG_7862

See what I mean? There are actually little plants growing in my back porch welcome mat. They are miniscule and it’s pretty cool.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the Macro lens... I so miss taking macro shots since I got my new camera.. I know bummer right, I should be complaining! I have this...
    http://www.amazon.com/Opteka-Professional-Macro-Digital-Cameras/dp/B001A5K3BK/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1331095397&sr=8-15

    in my shopping cart on Amazon. It is a lens that attaches to your 18-55mm lens and it has some really great reviews. Might be an option rather than spending tons of money for a real one... at least for now :) I am going to get it eventually when I place an order and just give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt always has fresh flowers in a vase, it's a nice little characteristic of the home :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...