Friday, March 2, 2012

Birthdays & Boots

Last weekend was my favorite one year old’s birthday party!

Miss Savannah turned 1 and Renee & TJ threw a birthday bash in their new house!

TLG_7757

Sweet girl.

TLG_7770

Her big brother Brody keeping an eye on things.

collage

My Party Outfit

Shirt: Target

Jeggings: Forever 21

Boots: Dillards

TLG_7754

Side note on the boots, these babies were $149 at Dillards, then marked down to $52, then an additional 40% off. They came out to about $33 tax, tag and title. I couldn’t not take them home with me Smile 

They are the Arturo Chiang Enlighten Boots. 

Now I’m officially set on boots forever. I have new brown ones and new black ones and I’ll never need to buy another pair again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...