Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring = Happy

Happy first day of Spring, friends!

Although it’s been feeling like spring for a while now, it’s official. We are out of the dreary Winter months!

So, in honor of the first day of Spring, I am sharing a few things I picked up recently to celebrate Smile

TLG_8028

Fringy/Tassely bathingsuits. I’m obsessed. This one is from PacSun.

I need to grab some bottoms to match these as they did not have the size I needed in stock (extra large small in case you were wondering). 

TLG_8029

Love this baby. Target.

I folded the bottoms so they wouldn’t look so large would fit in the picture without changing lenses.

TLG_8030

After lunch with my Momma at the mall today, we raided Bath and Body Works and came out with some goodies! The Spring/Summer collection is soooo yummy! I ended up with Caribbean Escape and Peach Bellini. Uh-mazing.

The three wicks are on sale 2 for $20 right now…my FAVE deal.

I also got that cute little white ceramic pineapple candle holder. That way I can purchase the 2 for $5 baby candles and have a place for them!

TLG_8031

My sniffer tester approves!

TLG_8037

And lastly, fresh tulips.

What says Spring more than fresh flowers? Nothing!

Flowers stolen from the baby arrangement for yesterdays spray painting post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...